Symphonia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Symphonia

Symphonia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Alice
SiuMaii
hami
DevilshCooki
Eldorath
Blackstar
Edgaar
TiniTo
Vicelia
13 posters

Farewell to the 4th Symphonia Guild Leader

Vicelia

Farewell to the 4th Symphonia Guild Leader Empty Farewell to the 4th Symphonia Guild Leader

Post  Vicelia Mon Feb 16 2015, 06:37

For those of you who have moved on, I thought it might be appropriate to archive this into the forums. Today, Erik (Omnislasher) announced that he would be moving on, beyond the periphery of Maplestory, hand in hand with his fiance.

Please stay in contact :'( Through any means. That is all I ask for, after essentially losing contact with Alex and Henry too (being that it doesn't seem like they check these forums) </3
    (And post pictures when you get married! Promise this to me, at least!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The day he broke the news to us T.T
    TiniTo
    TiniTo

Farewell to the 4th Symphonia Guild Leader Empty Re: Farewell to the 4th Symphonia Guild Leader

Post  TiniTo Thu Feb 19 2015, 10:11

:v Aww.. I got to give him credit though... Because Symphonia meant so much to me, he promised me that he'd keep the guild alive after I made him lead it. He certainly did! 3 years I believe... Smooches to him Razz You did a great job, Erik! If you ever get to see this, haha.
    FallenKnight
    FallenKnight
    Admin
    Admin

Farewell to the 4th Symphonia Guild Leader Empty Re: Farewell to the 4th Symphonia Guild Leader

Post  FallenKnight Thu Feb 19 2015, 10:22

ERIK =D Thanks for keeping the guild intact! I don't think you're completely leaving us, as we're all probably anticipating for maplestory 2.

So until maplestory 2 gets released, i hope you're having a relaxed vacation from maple!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
    Edgaar
    Edgaar

Post  Edgaar Sun Feb 22 2015, 23:29

Oooooooh what the deuce!!! :O
    Who is taking over then?

Thank you so much Erik, you did an amazing job running the guild.
    You kept it up to date and much more.
    Hopefully we'll get to talk soon. Smile

Love youuuuu. I love youI love youI love youI love youI love you

Damn, I wish I could log in sometimes. :C
    Vicelia

Post  Vicelia Mon Feb 23 2015, 09:26

Jason (ValiantStar) has taken over as Symphonia leader
    And please do log in Ed, hardly any of the original Symphonia members still play Sad
    Edgaar
    Edgaar

Post  Edgaar Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:42

Haha Jason, seriously?!
    That's cool. (:

I was concerned it would be someone whom I wouldn't know.

I wish I could Vic, but I technically cannot run MapleStory at the moment. :/
    TiniTo
    TiniTo

Post  TiniTo Sat Mar 07 2015, 21:19

Edgaar wrote:Haha Jason, seriously?!
    That's cool. (:

I was concerned it would be someone whom I wouldn't know.

I wish I could Vic, but I technically cannot run MapleStory at the moment. :/

Same...glad that it's at least someone who've been in the guild (or known it) for a while. And Jason's a darling Rolling Eyes he'll do fine!
    *woopwoop*
    Vicelia

Post  Vicelia Tue Apr 21 2015, 18:57

Uhm...

Well, Jason just left the guild and Anton is the new leader
    Not really sure what is going on...
    FallenKnight
    FallenKnight
    Admin
    Admin

Post  FallenKnight Wed Apr 22 2015, 05:28

eeh that's to bad... but i think its a sign that maplestory is declining.

Can't wait for maplestory 2 Cool

TiniTo
    TiniTo

Post  TiniTo Wed Apr 22 2015, 05:49

Well, I saw that he uploaded a "reaching lv.220" video on YouTube. :i So I guess that's why - he may have reached his goal.
    Tbh. I wish I could have all of my former MapleStory buddies on Skype </3
    Anton - the last man standing. I guess coke is not the only thing he's addicted to. ^_^
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Thu Jul 02 2015, 12:54

HOOOLY SHIT! My brain is so weird, I was just lying in bed when I came to think of you guys. So here I am. It's so weird seeing that the guild still exists, it really made me happy to see and just wow I'm just feeling so happy and...kind of proud. (hope I didnt jinx it now, seeing that the topic is 5 months old)

Really hope you're all doing well.
    TiniTo
    TiniTo

Post  TiniTo Sat Jul 04 2015, 19:57

Blackstar wrote:HOOOLY SHIT! My brain is so weird, I was just lying in bed when I came to think of you guys. So here I am. It's so weird seeing that the guild still exists, it really made me happy to see and just wow I'm just feeling so happy and...kind of proud. (hope I didnt jinx it now, seeing that the topic is 5 months old)

Really hope you're all doing well.

!
    What a nice present. o;<
    Have a nice summer, Alex. Smile
    Vicelia

Post  Vicelia Fri Jul 10 2015, 21:55

ALEXXXXXXXXXXXX!

...It looks like Jason is quitting ;(
    Eldorath
    Eldorath

Post  Eldorath Mon Oct 05 2015, 09:31

's up?
    Haven't died(ed) yet, but I guess I will soon (too old)
    Just wanna check how you kids are doing, huehue.

-insert nostalgia feels here-
    SiuMaii
    SiuMaii

Post  SiuMaii Tue Dec 01 2015, 22:03

<3
    DevilshCooki
    DevilshCooki

Post  DevilshCooki Fri Feb 03 2017, 17:27

Hey guys,

Long time no see. Who is still playing?

I really miss the old times...Let's stay in touch!?

Add me on skype: jv-jordy
    FallenKnight
    FallenKnight
    Admin
    Admin

Post  FallenKnight Mon Jan 08 2018, 06:26

Hi Jordan,

I just started playing maplestory again, mapling is pretty nice whenever I feel brain dead and just want to grind and chill. The guild is quite inactive and there are hardly any jrs online, hopefully somebody shows up so I can join Symphonia. Rolling Eyes

Happy new year bro,
    I believe this year we'll definitely get Maplestory2 lol!
    DevilshCooki
    DevilshCooki

Post  DevilshCooki Tue Feb 06 2018, 09:36

Yoo,

Lol you're still playing. I haven't logged in for years but I'm always tempted to login again. I guess it is sometimes hard to let go of things. I really want to try MS 2 too!

Also, I want to keep in touch with the old members. PM me your social media account or something =)

Cheers.
    hami
    hami

Post  hami Tue Apr 10 2018, 06:44

last night I had a dream about maplestory (lol), so I went and downloaded the game just to find out I was banned. trying to sort out this one but the nexon's new site is really awful. I don't even know if my characters exist anymore bounce
    I have no intentions of coming back, I just wanted to see what it's like.

so I went through my screenshot archives... all the usernames I thought were quirky and funny are now dumb. and the chat's full of cringe haha. after all these years playing, I feel so bad for not remembering the game, how it was like, and you guys, my guild. :-( I remember feeling great anger and sadness when the guild sort of fell apart when people grew up and left the game. being and adult sucks. but I do appreciate the great times and connection we all once had.
    SiuMaii
    SiuMaii

Post  SiuMaii Fri Apr 20 2018, 21:40

Saw maplestory 2 is about to get released, at least closed beta. So I went back to maplestory ''1'', and I saw Alice made a post about this old forum in our guild hehe. Time goes fast people!! I hope you are all doing great! The first time I joined Symph, I was like a little kid. Now I am soon done with my masters. Miss you guys!

// iiGreen
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Sat Apr 21 2018, 13:27

Ironically even though the grinding got easier and faster, it feels slower due to it being no longer rewarding parting up, with 3 or 5 others, for 4 hours.
    Often reminisces about the old days in aquarium @ squids or leafre at newts.
    —Oh, randomly (as in we didn't know that both still was online) met Tearow today, who started playing actively during the last 3 weeks.
    fliparan

Post  fliparan Mon Jul 16 2018, 14:41

I just got a ”newsletter” on my mail saying something about trending post on this forum, it was a cwkpq guide, but i decided to see if there was some posts elsewhere on this site, and to my satisfaction there were =P hello everyone (if someone even reads this lol) I had actually forgot this forum existed lol. I actually did start play maple again around 7-8months ago but on reboot server, i did however meet up with alice from time to time on the normal server, was really glad to see shee was still playing, and now i also saw tearow also played again? Wow thats awesome=p however the game really got to me again when i started to play those 7-8months ago, it was so fun but also very addicting hahah, the reboot server was awesome and i did play ALOT for like 2 months untill i realised that i cant really play/live like i used to. When i was living at home with no job etc and just school i could, but not now, not anymore, i slept to little and was to stressed about maple again haha almost like old times, so yeah i decided to quit again after like 2months. Not cause it wasnt funny, was actually the opposite, it was TO funny hahah and took to much from my normal life so yeah guess it was for the best. Anyway just wanted to say hi to anyone who might read this =p and hope ure all doing well, i genuienly get emotional thinking about all the fun we used to have and how much i loved playing this game Very Happy hope to hear from you guys here if u see this Very Happy i will check here from time to see if i get a response lol.

PS: I just saw maplestory M is comming out in like 1-2 weeks... looks tempting Wink LOL
    verhey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  verhey Mon Jul 16 2018, 17:41

I miss you all guys!
    I am very happy to see you posting once in a while.
    We had such a great time toegether
    Hope to see you guys again

I love you all ❤️

Feel free do add me on fb - Daniel Verhey
    Omnislasher
    Omnislasher
    4th Symphonia Leader

Post  Omnislasher Mon Jul 16 2018, 19:57

This actually brought me to tears, you guys...
    Thank you so much for all your kind words! I forgot we had this Forum tbh... also I am alive! I actually have maple on my comp again just to come in and see how it is, so I've been online for a bit, having vacay right now and it's my last week now. When it ends I don't think I have much time to be on Maple, might be a yearly thing, like I come in during my vacay. Maple is even more changed since I quit a while back, so I will not be coming back to play seriously, also timewise I don't see it being possible, but it's very nice to see familiar peeps and catch up Smile Alice is doing a great job managing Symphonia, props to her, and yeah I did my very best when I was leading =). It's so awesome to see after all these years these wonderful posts I was unaware of existed, I think, or maybe they eluded my memory.

Milly said in her post I was hand in hand with my fiancee at the time when I quit. That was true, though she and I were not engaged but I was intent on that we were going to be. Unfortunately the relationship ended, so no I am not married, and so I won't be posting any pictures since there aren't any XD, but currently I have a wonderful girlfriend and it's a serious relationship who I've been with almost two years now. I do think we all learn from things in life and I choose not to dwell on the bad things and perhaps mistakes we make but instead to look ahead and move on.

I love you all!

Perhaps I'll see you in Maple if I'm ever there at the same time as you Smile

Will try also to be here more if that's needed Cool

Last edited by Omnislasher on Tue Nov 20 2018, 04:35; edited 2 times in total
    fliparan

Post  fliparan Wed Jul 18 2018, 00:28

Wooh people actually read it haha, thought the forum might be completely dead but really nice to hear from ya daniel and eric (and anyyone else who might read this) hope ure all doing well Smile speaking of vacation i just started mine, 4 lovley weeks *-*. So I might redownload it and check out to see if anyone is online or what the game is like haha, but im kinda afraid to get stuck in it again lol, last time i started playing was just to check the game out at first, but ended up playing for 2 months haha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 04:01