Symphonia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Symphonia

Symphonia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Symphonia and the young wizard Story

Poll

How do you like the story

[ 1 ]
    Symphonia and the young wizard Story I_vote_lcap14%Symphonia and the young wizard Story I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Symphonia and the young wizard Story I_vote_lcap57%Symphonia and the young wizard Story I_vote_rcap [57%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Symphonia and the young wizard Story I_vote_lcap14%Symphonia and the young wizard Story I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Symphonia and the young wizard Story I_vote_lcap0%Symphonia and the young wizard Story I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 7
    Tearow
    Tearow

Symphonia and the young wizard Story Empty Symphonia and the young wizard Story

Post  Tearow Mon Aug 01 2011, 00:04

Once upon a time there was a young warrior called Tearow that had a great dream to defeat the great evil of Maplestory with other people! Called the BLACK MAGE.
    As the young warrior begin to train with a sword on snails. But then he heard a voice of an old man which he followed and the voice is getting louder and louder. As he arrived in Ellinia he went into a large tree where he saw a floating old mage. The old mage then said: "Those who have the dream to defeat the black mage with other people shall receive a gift" Then the young warrior got hit by a lightning and received magic. Later on he fought in Ant tunnel to train his magic and got improved and better skills to heal others and do damage to the undead. As he explored and asked in other villages where he can defeat the great Black Mage people say that they don’t want to join him because he is to strong and we are too weak and nobody knows where he is hiding. So the young wizard went on a boat to go to Orbis where he find finally finds people that he was looking for the people names were Edgaar the Knight, iBlackstar the Night Lord, Questia the Bowmaster. These people wanted to defeat the evil Black Mage as well. Suddenly one person came with an idea to create "guild" to peace and harmony to the world of Maplestory and now they called themselves "Symphonia" the Warriors of Maplestory. But still there was one problem.... They were still weak. SO the Warriors of Maplestory trained together and explored the world more and got more people into their group. Ones they came to Ludi they saw a minion of the black mage that attacks the village. And so the warriors begin to attack the minion boss and the minion got defeated. The folks from Ludi were happy and give the warriors of Symphonia items and stuff that might help to defeat the evil Black Mage.

As they depart from Ludi they went back to Orbis by train they saw a little village covered in snow with a volcano. People on the train say that the volcano has great evil deep inside it with eight arms. So the warriors came in Orbis and went into the tower that leads down to the village called "El Nath". In the village people warned them to not go to that volcano but the warriors ignored the people and begin to climb the mountain. As they reach higher and higher they air got heavier and the warriors got tired. But then one warrior reached a point where he saw an entrance so they climb to the entrance and rests a couple of hours. When they woke up they got ambushed by the minions. The minions trapped them and a little fire bomb exploded himself so that the warriors were trapped by falling rocks that blocks the exit now. So the only choice is to go deeply into the volcano to defeat the eight arms. As they see lava at the bottom they see also the great evil eight arms called ZAKUM. And so they begin the fight against Zakum as they toke down the arms first and then they begin to hit the body. But the body was so strong they got tired and couldn’t get a scratch on the body. When Zakum toke out all the warriors of Symphonia the young wizard begin to rage and light came out of his body and light came out of the sky into the volcano and struck down into Zakum. Zakum begin to crack and the light begins to grow more powerful and then Zakum begin to shatter into the sky and disappeared as the power called Genesis. Tearow's power was depleted and uses the last strength to create a magical door that leads to the town. The members of Symphonia were happy they were still alive and defeated the Zakum but Tearow was in a deep sleep. After several days Tearow woke up. And were ready to depart to head to Orbis and then to Leafre.

When they almost reach Leafre they heard peaceful songs and in the distance they see 3 flames coming out the mountain. They ask the people of the town what those 3 flames are. And all the information they receive are. Horns, 3 heads, wings, large tail, mini arms. The warrior thinks of that the evil Black Mage is behind this. And so they travel into the mountains. As they reach the mountain small group of little dragons begins to appear. Of course the dragons got slain and continued to go into a cave. Inside they see 2 holes so the group split up. One group received a magical key. One group reached a dead end with a magical hole tree but they can’t go in. The groups came together at the magical hole tree. They tried to get the key into the hole and succeeded. Under their feet spawns a light and got teleported. After being teleported the warriors were lying on the ground and woke up and opened their eyes and saw. 3 heads, wings, mini arms, horns and a tail. It was called the Horntail. Horntail begins to spit fire into the group of Symphonia and the warriors begin to fight. But each time they attacked they were smacked to the ground. Tearow (who is healing them when they got smacked to the ground) runned out of energy and everyone else were tired. Tearow used his last strength to cast genesis again. The group surrounded Tearow to guard him. But Tearow was weak and couldn’t cast it. So the members of Symphonia combine their strength and shot their power to Tearow and so Tearow started to cast Genesis. An angel appeared above Tearow. Light began to glow underneath Tearow. And a tail of Horntail attacks the warriors. The warriors flies into the air and they lost their last chance because Tearow's casting got interrupted and Tearow lies down on the floor and doesn’t move at all. But still his body is glowing and the other warrior’s stands up and tried to get Tearow up but gets pushed away by Tearow's magic. Then a wing of Horntail attacks the warriors and got blowing away into the air. Tearow started to glow more and unleashed a globe of light. The globe grows big and the warriors got into the light and the globe light went to small and disappears.

Above between Sleepywood and Ellinia in Victoria Island appears a globe and something came out of the globe like a meteor and smashed into the ground. The people of Sleepywood went to the crater and saw the warriors and one floating glowing mage. The warriors got into a bed and woke up a week later except for Tearow. He was still floating and glowing in the crater because nobody can touch him and even the warriors couldn’t help them.

Months passed by and the warriors who lived in separated village came together to the crater to see Tearow. But still remains the same... And then the ground began to shake. Tearow begins to glow more and the warriors of Symphonia begins to glow above them appeared the evil Black Mage. As the warriors couldn’t do anything because of Tearow’s protection glow. The Black Mage casted a powerful magic into Victoria island and explode................................................

Victoria Island is rebuilded with the help of people from all over the world and the warriors also but Victoria isn’t the same anymore. Villages are different, landscape are different monsters are different and Tearow in a deep sleep but not glowing.

As Tearow awakes he only saw the inside of the house. Not knowing how the world has changed.... Will he ever explore the world and see his old warriors...... SEE IT NEXT TIME IN MAPLESTORY BIG BANG INGAME.

PS: Dont complain about the sentence being wierd i have dislexia
    PSS: Yes i was bored at work Razz

Last edited by Tearow on Sun Aug 07 2011, 22:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Applied a Spell check)
    TiniTo
    TiniTo

Symphonia and the young wizard Story Empty Re: Symphonia and the young wizard Story

Post  TiniTo Mon Aug 01 2011, 04:03

Well, I bothered to read all of it at least (:
    - Seeing as I read lots of fantasy books, I can't tell you that the story was amazing, but I did vote as "awesome" anyway.

It's quite messy, and there's not that many details in it ): but it was LOONG.
    And what do you mean with "See it next time in Maplestory Big Bang Ingame"? O= Will we be able to see it INGAME!? Nice.
    Tearow
    Tearow

Symphonia and the young wizard Story Empty Re: Symphonia and the young wizard Story

Post  Tearow Mon Aug 01 2011, 04:09

TiniTo wrote:Well, I bothered to read all of it at least (:
    - Seeing as I read lots of fantasy books, I can't tell you that the story was amazing, but I did vote as "awesome" anyway.

It's quite messy, and there's not that many details in it ): but it was LOONG.
    And what do you mean with "See it next time in Maplestory Big Bang Ingame"? O= Will we be able to see it INGAME!? Nice.

Yea when i log in Very Happy the story continues Razz
    hami
    hami

Post  hami Mon Aug 01 2011, 06:37

aaaa too much text

[x] didn't read
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Sun Aug 07 2011, 04:58

Can't understand that I had missed this! It was epic man, EPIC! XD Nah but I gave it an "Awesome" and I agree with what Heidi said so yeah, but I guess you didn't really care about details and just let your imagination run free since you were bored, so I have to admit that I got a bit impressed. I can't wait for the sequel (if you know what I mean) ;3
    Tearow
    Tearow

Post  Tearow Sun Aug 07 2011, 21:48

Yea i am agian at work still bored. Razz
    i will do a spell check now and see if i can change some stuff.

Btw alex do you play or not?
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Mon Aug 08 2011, 07:51

Tearow wrote:Btw alex do you play or not?
    If you're asking me whether or not I'm playing the game actively, then no. I may come online from time to time though to say hi and hear how my loved ones are doing (or just if I'm insanely bored). I wouldn't say that I want you back on maple (it doesn't matter for me since I'm not active) but it would be fun to see you online sometimes haha.

All in all there's some nice and interesting stuff to check out in-game right now.
    Tearow
    Tearow

Post  Tearow Tue Aug 09 2011, 20:15

Blackstar wrote:
    Tearow wrote:Btw alex do you play or not?
    If you're asking me whether or not I'm playing the game actively, then no. I may come online from time to time though to say hi and hear how my loved ones are doing (or just if I'm insanely bored). I wouldn't say that I want you back on maple (it doesn't matter for me since I'm not active) but it would be fun to see you online sometimes haha.

All in all there's some nice and interesting stuff to check out in-game right now.

I am planning to play in the weekend abit Wink so LOG IN ALSO Very Happy
    TiniTo
    TiniTo

Post  TiniTo Fri Dec 30 2011, 11:03

Duuh Brandon you're dissapointing me. There hasn't been a part 2 for months, but I guess you're busy speaking with people on TeamSpeak ):
    Tearow
    Tearow

Post  Tearow Sun Apr 22 2018, 21:09

.... 7 years later... Wtf did i wrote
    FallenKnight
    FallenKnight
    Admin
    Admin

Post  FallenKnight Mon Jul 23 2018, 00:13

Tearow wrote:.... 7 years later... Wtf did i wrote

hehe afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 02:27