Symphonia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Symphonia

Symphonia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

COVID-19 outbreak

FallenKnight
    FallenKnight
    Admin
    Admin

COVID-19 outbreak Empty COVID-19 outbreak

Post  FallenKnight Sun Mar 15 2020, 05:10

Hi Symphonians,

Most of us are probably sitting at home at the moment if anyone is trying to feel the nostalgia and already started playing please give me a ping in game, FallenKnight.

Here comes a wall of text of me ranting off COVID-19:

For those of you looking to predict the future- look at Wuhan. They had an aggressive quarantine, and their food delivery services adapted. They created "no touch" delivery, with delivery people in protective gear dropping off food deliveries on doorknobs and porches.

They created a testing regime for the food preparation staff and certified them daily.

This isn't the zombie apocalypse, and our economy is not going to grind to a halt. We're going to have overwhelmed medical services, but we're still growing food, still manufacturing goods, still delivering them. We're in isolation, not because it's the end of the world, but because it protects the most vulnerable among us in two ways: by lessening the likelihood they'll be infected, and spreading their infections over time, so that our medical system can handle the load.

Peace out and be safe guys.

Best Regards,
    Henry
    Tearow
    Tearow

COVID-19 outbreak Empty Re: COVID-19 outbreak

Post  Tearow Thu Nov 19 2020, 21:36

Hey all,

I already made a Symphonia Discord a long time ago. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I've been playing with Alice for a while i have Verhey aswell on there and Jason.

Hopefully i see you there.

Stay safe

FallenKnight likes this post

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 03:35