Symphonia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Symphonia

Symphonia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

TO HEIDI!!(IMPORTANT)

LordHawkeye

TO HEIDI!!(IMPORTANT) Empty TO HEIDI!!(IMPORTANT)

Post  LordHawkeye Tue Apr 24 2012, 06:19

Well Heidi i hope you come and see this message because as you know since u gone guild gone too much inactive and i got a Allianca request from a lvl143 NL but cant do anything without you and other jrs so return to me please else our dear guild will die. We even lost our best and most active members Sid and Sym Sad
    TiniTo
    TiniTo

TO HEIDI!!(IMPORTANT) Empty Re: TO HEIDI!!(IMPORTANT)

Post  TiniTo Tue Apr 24 2012, 17:51

LordHawkeye wrote:Well Heidi i hope you come and see this message because as you know since u gone guild gone too much inactive and i got a Allianca request from a lvl143 NL but cant do anything without you and other jrs so return to me please else our dear guild will die. We even lost our best and most active members Sid and Sym Sad
    Don't tell me it is because of me... I told you I would do whatever you needed, if you still want the guild to be active. :3
    & aww, why would they leave?
    But yeah... As much as I don't like unions... Just give me a date and I'll be there. But may I ask which guild it is?
    LordHawkeye

Post  LordHawkeye Sat Apr 28 2012, 00:25

TiniTo wrote:
    LordHawkeye wrote:Well Heidi i hope you come and see this message because as you know since u gone guild gone too much inactive and i got a Allianca request from a lvl143 NL but cant do anything without you and other jrs so return to me please else our dear guild will die. We even lost our best and most active members Sid and Sym Sad
    Don't tell me it is because of me... I told you I would do whatever you needed, if you still want the guild to be active. :3
    But yeah... As much as I don't like unions... Just give me a date and I'll be there. But may I ask which guild it is?

Well guy is very very offline so i think we needa find a more active one =) ill call u if i find a decent one =)))) also we miss uuuuuuu
    TiniTo
    TiniTo

Post  TiniTo Sat Apr 28 2012, 01:22

LordHawkeye wrote:
    TiniTo wrote:

Well guy is very very offline so i think we needa find a more active one =) ill call u if i find a decent one =)))) also we miss uuuuuuu

No problems.. Wink
    Have fun mapling, alright? Cool
    LordHawkeye

Post  LordHawkeye Sat Apr 28 2012, 03:06

I take it as an order and i will have fun for u Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 01:30